IP CCTV Systems – CCTV Installer
Investing in a CCTV system is a cost-efficient and effective solution to your security needs. Choose Protive as your CCTV Installer.
Modern IP Cameras now offer greater performance, image quality, and recording quality, and can be linked to other systems to offer a complete security system.
IP CCTV and IP cameras are now much more than a simple deterrent, as today’s leading technology offers much more than the norm of fixed image recording. Providing greater protection for your premises, employees/customers, and assets.
HikVision CCTV in action
The technology in use has evolved massively over the last 2 years with the electronic security industry witnessing particularly high growth, now allowing for a higher level of security at a more affordable price. The improvement in this technology now allows for a range of new features:
IP Systems & IP Camera features
Networked video recording systems now have features including:
- manual zoom that doesn’t reduce picture quality
- disk utilisation by using motion/event detection and recording schedules to avoid the need for additional storage solutions.
- scalability due to the ease with which additional cameras can be added to the system.
- compatibility with existing networks and infrastructure.
- remote access that allows users to view the video from remote locations and on a range of devices.
- reliable functionality in tough conditions, including high and low temperatures.
Autodome IP 5000 IR
High-performance HD outdoor PTZ dome camera with integrated IR illumination for scenes with low or no ambient lighting
HikVision 2MP IR Network PTZ Camera
1/2.8’’ Progressive Scan CMOS, up to 1920x1080. Smart Tracking, Smart Defog, Smart IR, 150m IR distance. 30X Optical Zoom and IP66 rating
AXIS P5514 PTZ Network Camera
A compact pan/tilt/zoom camera that enables users to pan 360° for overview surveillance and zoom 12x with autofocus for detailed views. It provides HDTV resolution up to 720p at 50/60 fps frame rate. Day/night functionality ensures maintained image quality even in low light conditions.
Hanwha (Wisenet Samsung) SNO-L6083R
The SNO-L6083R delivers 2 megapixel FullHD video in an outdoor bullet camera. IR LEDs allow visibility in total darkness up to 20 meters. The 2.8-12mm varifocal lens provides a wide range of installation environments. The camera also conforms to IP66 and IK10 ratings for weather/dust proofing and vandal impact rating.
Redvision X-SERIES™ IP HD CCTV Cameras
The RV30 (1080p/720p) rugged PTZ and dome series is a high-quality, Full HD, IP camera range. It is designed and manufactured in the UK by Redvision and is ideally suited to tough, outdoor surveillance applications.
Pelco Esprit HD
Featuring a 30x optical zoom camera and a very responsive, full pan/tilt range of +36° to -85° from horizontal, Esprit HD is an ideal solution when rugged environmental performance and excellent image quality are mission critical.
360 Vision Technology CenturionCenturion uses an intelligent mix of technology from both the Black hawk and Predator cameras to create a level of overall performance and purchase cost perfectly suited to any mid-level application.
CCTV in Warrington
From our head office in Warrington, Protive supply and install CCTV throughout Warrington, the North West and the UK. Our expert engineers have installed CCTV at everything from small residential properties that use 3 cameras, through to large industrial and commercial sites that require hundreds of cameras connected to a complete security solution.
The required CCTV system might need to simply cover a drive-way or doorway, or the site might need a combination of ANPR, Facial Recognition and motion tracking. Whether you’re based in Warrington, Cheshire or any other part of the UK, we can design a system to match your security requirements, ensuring that not only does it act as a deterrent but is an effective way of recording a high definition video of the areas you need to protect.
Custom alerts and triggers available with IP Cameras and CCTV systems
Our CCTV systems can use video analytics to enable complex rules to be added, generating custom alarms. These events are highly customisable and allow us to tailor your security system to fit your specific requirements.
Objects can be monitored so that if they are removed, or not in the expected position it will trigger an alert. They can also generate alarms/recordings, or fire triggers based on the direction in which an object travels in or the colour of an object. The system can then be used to record high definition video, and be set up to track things like car number plates using ANPR, or specific people using facial recognition.
We have a wealth of experience in bespoke system design. We’ll use the IP cameras and equipment best suited to your requirements.
CCTV Security System Maintenance & Monitoring
IP CCTV Systems Designed for you
With over 20 years of experience in the business, we have the knowledge and experience to deliver a first-class CCTV solution for you. We work closely with companies like HikVision to provide you with the latest security technology, ensuring you can take advantage of new developments to get complete protection.
Most of the equipment we use is expandable and allows for integration with existing or future systems. As a result, your business and requirements won’t outgrow your security systems, giving you the ability to add or to remove areas or equipment as required. If your system needs to be expanded or upgraded, you avoid the cost of installing a whole new system.
How to choose a CCTV Installer, and why you should choose Protive.
Choosing a CCTV installer is difficult, often you’re first instinct is to look for the cheapest price with the goal of throwing a few cameras up to provide some basic coverage. The reality is that this almost never provides you with the coverage you need and often leaves you trying to work through a difficult installation and setup process.
To help you decide we’ve put together a list of a few things you should look for when choosing a CCTV installer (and why that’s us!):
- Asses your needs:
- Getting an accurate understanding of your needs and the layout of your property is crucial. A good installer will want to do a site visit, discuss your requirements and why you want CCTV so they can provide a secure system at the right price.
- We send out one of our experts to assess your property and go through the best options with you, providing information on the best equipment, how your system will operate and the costs to get it installed.
- Your chosen CCTV installer should have the correct certifications and accreditations. This guarantees that you’re getting the level of expertise you require for a secure system.
- We are SSAIB registered installers with an SSAIB certification in CCTV installation and we are also Safecontractor approved.
- When you need security, you need it now and you need to know that if you have a problem, or need a change or upgrade, that you can get a quick response.
- Our team can visit your property to perform an assessment within 48 hours, and our maintenance engineers our normally on-site within 24 hours.
- Physical location
- Having a physical location is often a good sign that your installer is there to last. It gives you a chance to visit them and look at products and gives you a good idea of the kind of resources they have available to you during and after installation, something one-man-bands can’t offer.
- Our offices in Warrington are our main base of operations, and where we coordinate our engineers. We’ve been operating from Warrington for over 20 years and from there work all over Warrington, the North-West and the United Kingdom.
- Like any product or service, reviews are important when looking for a CCTV installer. They give you an understanding of the quality of their work and how their customers view them as a company.
- We have a long history of high-quality work, reviews on a number of platforms including Google and Facebook and a page full of case studies with more added on a regular basis. We work with some of the countries biggest brands and household names, as well as residents who live around the corner from our offices, but if you want to know more, don’t hesitate to get in touch.