Revisiting Poppies in St Helens to Install IP CCTV Cameras in two additional units
Last year we visited Poppies Europe Ltd to upgrade their Fire Alarm System, adding over 300 heat/smoke detection devices in the first phase, which took 6 weeks to complete. Impressed by our previous work, Poppies’ asked us to return to install CCTV cameras to provide coverage of two units.
The requirements: CCTV coverage of a number of areas including Vehicle tracking
To upgrade their on-site security, Poppies’ requested a solution that provided CCTV coverage of:
• manufacturing areas
• warehouse areas
• external areas
They needed a CCTV System that would monitor all of their operational machinery, and a number of internal and external areas, allowing them to monitor staff downtime, stock and safety.
The solution: An extensive IP CCTV System Including Vehicle Recognition
Our Engineers visited the site to install:
- 62 cameras in the first unit
- 32 cameras in the second unit
- 16 external cameras which included 4 auto track PTZ (Pan, Tilt, Zoom) cameras
- 2 ANPR cameras monitoring access points to the property
- 10 static cameras linked with 16 external detectors (GJD) with 30-40-100 meter detection ranges
- External Tannoy System.
These cameras are also remotely monitored by PSM, a remote monitoring specialist based in Wigan, to provide out of hours protection.Back